Jul 18, 2008

21 Days...



We're at the 21 mark! Woosh...the time goes by. It's starting to get hard to keep track of the days, they just seem to be melting away. Now all that's left is a few fine details, a pedicure, a hair trim, a final dress fitting, and freaking out. Actually, I'm doing pretty well. I feel amazinlgy calm, except when I try to fall asleep at night and about a million and a half things start buzzing through my mind. What is it about turning off the light switch? I can fall asleep in a second when I'm just bumming on my couch, but the minute I get up to go to bed and lie down my eyes pop wide open and I become a thinking-crazy-person. I should just start sleeping on the couch!

21 days! Life couldn't be better...

2 comments:

Glory Revealed said...

Oh Casey how I miss you! I am so excited for you. 21 days...how amazing. That is just right around the corner. May God grant you sweet and peaceful sleep during this exciting time. :)

Ashley Nay said...

Eeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you. remember our late night talks and worries? bet they all seem like nothing.. now. Change is beautiful! love you more then all the chocolate in this world:)