Dec 4, 2008

4 months ago...

Well, I've been married almost a whole 4 months now. I ran into an old bank customer today (one of my favorite customers) and Wesley and I enlightened him to this amazing information. He was very impressed. Almost as impressed as his 48 years of marriage. He said everything we need to know in marriage you learn in the first four months. I think he might have been being polite though. (Again, he was one of my favorite customers.) Although, I'm sure he could tell that Wesley was pretty amazing, even in the five minutes we talked. How could four months of marriage to my Wesley not be amazing? I don't think it's possible.

1 comment:

Cassie T. said...

You love saying, "My Wesley" like in Princess Bride, don't you? Admit it! =)
We're almost at the four month mark, too, seeing as we got married the day after you guys. Chris and I are so happy and in love...isn't being married for four months awesome!?
Congratulations, lovebirds. Here's to many more happy months and years!