Jun 24, 2009

Road Trip...woo hoo

So, I’m leaving for Seattle on Friday. And no, Wesley Poo is not coming with me. I know! This is the first time we will be apart for this long. I made him promise to plan out his entire weekend so that I won’t worry about him being alone. He has done a great job. He’s pretty much crammed full of weekend activity! Way to go Wesley Poo!

So, I get to visit my Smeagel and stay with Deanna! It’s going to be a great weekend of girl fun! I can’t wait! I have the best friends ever!

On that note, Mindy Loo moved to Texas on Sunday. Oh, how I miss my friends who moved to Texas so far away from me! My Ashley Nay, Jordan, and now Mindy Loo…so far away. I have little pieces of my heart all over the country. I hope you are doing well in Texas Mindy! I will come visit my Texas peeps soon!

I am, of course, lucky to still have WONDERFUL friends here in good ol Grants Pass. Oh, how I am blessed with amazing friendships, Husband, and family! Eeee! So blessed!

So, bid me farewell while I travel to my Northern friends for the weekend. Say a little prayer for my Wesley Poo and may your life be as blessed as mine with great friendships and an amazing Lord who lavishes me with such.

Toodles for now!