Mar 24, 2011

evil little things

So, outside of our house we have little demons flying around; they are called mosquito hawks. Or, crane flies which I just learned online. And the worst party of all is I’ve lived my life believing they eat mosquito’s and have come to learn the hard truth…they don’t! They are just horrible flying things with long creepy legs and eeeky weird wings that fall off and get stuck on things. I’m definitely asking God about these horrible creatures when we get to heaven and “why”? They don’t even eat mosquito’s! They eat decomposing leaves which could explain why we have dozens of them flying around our patio as dried up leaves have been lying there all winter. Oops.

Anyhow…it is now my new mission in life to kill these wicked insects of doom. I’m afraid to leave my house every morning because they are always there…waiting for me…to attack and get stuck in my freshly combed hair.

If anyone knows how to kill these things please leave a comment and let me know! The battle is on…

No comments: