Oct 10, 2007

Off to Paraguay!!!

Well, I'm off to Paraguay tomorrow! I have no idea what to expect, but I'm very excited about what God is going to do. Thank you, for all your prayers and support! I will write a detailed blog when I return of how our adventure in Paraguay went. I'm not taking my digital camera but will try and get some pictures on here to share. I attatched a couple photos of where we will be going that I got off the internet. We'll be checking the kids for various diseases and doing what we can with the medical supplies we are carrying with us. There are a few other projects we will be working on while we are there as well. Pray that God gives a double portion and that we have enough for everyone who comes to us. God can multiply anything!

I'll be back in two weeks! Adios!


2 comments:

Janette said...

Hey Casey!
I know I haven't kept in touch very well over the last couple years. I will be checking your blog often to KIT. Thanks for sharing your thoughts
Janette

Marci Day said...

Casey!!!!!
I miss you! I hope you are having a fantastic time! God Bless YOU!