Dec 14, 2007

A Bright Light

In the midst of darkness a light shines. In the middle of a lost, hopeless world, God's brightness penetrates every evil thing. There is power in the name of Jesus. There is hope in the name of Jesus. There is authority in our prayers and a promise behind them. "The prayers of a righteous person are powerful and effective."

The more years behind me, the more life I live, the more I realize that God means what He says. It's never too late. It's never too hopeless. Our prayers do make a difference. Lives can be changed. Hearts can be mended. Brokenness can be healed.

"Those walking in darkness have seen a great light."

2 comments:

Marci Day said...

That's Awesome Case! Right on!

Kristen said...

Hey girl, I need your new address. Can you email me at skballew (at) charter (dot) net

Thanks!!