Jul 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is my birthday! The sun is shining, the grass is green, the orange and palm trees sway. (Wait a second, that's the beginning of a Christmas song.) Anyhow...it's a wonderful day!

Even though there are many things in my life I'd like to improve or change I have to say that I am totally and 100% blessed! God is so good. He is so good to me. His love and mercy and goodness truly have followed me all the days of my life and I know they will continue to follow me.

Thank you to my amazing husband, my family, my close friendships, and my church family...life would not be the same without your love and support. And most of all thank you to my Jesus, my Savior, my Everything.

Today is a good day. Yep,thirty-one years ago my Jesus breathed life into me and smiled because He saw that His creation was good :) Even when I don't always believe in me, Jesus does, and this gives me strength like nothing else. Ahhh yes...Jesus believes...in me. What can ever stand against that kind of power? Nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Casey Case! Miss you!
Marci