Aug 2, 2010

Together

This Sunday Wesley and I will have been married for two years. I can't believe how fast the time goes by! And yet, it feels like Wesley and I have always been married. It's been a FUN two years and I can't wait to see what the next fifty hold!

I was telling Wesley that there are things I'm willing to try and venture out in that I would never have tried on my own. He really helps me in the areas I feel weak. But I was also thinking how often we try to do things on our own when we really don't have to. It doesn't have to take a husband or a wife to always push us into something new and exciting. We can lean on friends, family, or a church body. Sometimes we feel God is calling us in a new direction but it can seem scary or just too big for us. My thought, maybe it is too big for just one person. Could it be that God is telling us to move forward but to not do it alone?

If something seems too big for just you, then grab a friend to help you in the areas you feel really weak in. God designed us to need others. Maybe God is asking us to step out in faith with a brother or sister in Christ who can help us along the way. Together, through Christ, who knows what could be accomplished!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Case!

Marci