Nov 19, 2007

My Panda


When I get to heaven I'm going to have my very own panda bear. I've known this for a while. He is going to be cute, fluffy, clean, and soft. I am going to ride him everywhere I go and anyone who wants to ride with me on my panda is more than welcome. Sometimes when I'm sad I think about heaven, how wonderful it's going to be, and about my panda. I truly believe in my heart that one of the first things I'll see in heaven, besides my Beautiful Lord, friends and family, is my sweet panda. I picture Jesus and I riding my bear next to a crystal stream in a grassy meadow. I'm holding onto Jesus and we are looking at everything around us, taking it in all in.

Heaven is going to be amazing. It makes me tear up just to think about all the wonderful things awaiting me. I wonder, what you are going to have in heaven? I know Jesus has my panda already picked out for me, and I completely trust His choice. He is going to be amazing.

1 comment:

Glory Revealed said...

I think I shall have a majestic, white horse...like shadowfax on Lord of the Rings. Most of all, I look forward to running through green meadows or whatever is similar to green meadows with Jesus. Running, spinning, dancing, leaping, laughing...pure joy. Just to see my Savior's face. To be able to stand in His presence and see His glory face to face. There are no words that can describe it!!! The best part about anticipating Heaven is that no matter how wonderful we imagine it to be, it will be even better.