Mar 15, 2010

His Warmth

There is something beautiful that the sunshine does…it makes me smile inside and I feel like everything is going to be okay. When the warmth of the sun kisses my face after a long, gray winter, I close my eyes and just soak it in. It rejuvenates me and gives me strength.

Yeah…everything…all of it will be okay.

Jesus is the Son of God. I just love how powerful the earth’s sun is, but think how much more powerful God’s Son is? When Jesus kisses my face with His love and warmth I really know everything is going to be okay. His love fills me inside and out and He gives me strength I know does not come from me.

So, I thank God for these Spring days when the sun starts to shine it’s warmth and it’s rays give out hope. But oh, how much more I love Jesus’ warmth and his rays of love, power, and strength that can shine even on the cloudiest of days.

1 comment:

Marci Day said...

awesome! love you case!