Sep 28, 2009

Friends, Family, and Lots of Shopping

Well, I’ve survived the weekend without my Wesley. It hasn’t been easy though. I talked to him on the phone twice yesterday, which helped fill my Wesley size hole. Only three more nights to go…

On Saturday my mom kept me company while we literaly shopped-till-we-dropped. Mom is basically a marathon shopper…very hard core. She doesn’t really buy very much she just likes to look…at EVERYTHING. We went to clothes stores, to Costco, to home improvement stores, to large department stores. We did it all until my legs were about to fall off and I was pleading for water and rest. Shopping with Mom is not for the faint of heart.

My friend Allison kept me company last night which was so sweet of her! We chatted while nestled up on my comfy couches and ate Snicker’s ice cream with crunchy peanut butter on top. Ice Cream, family and friends definitely help to alleviate the lack of Wesley Poo.

So…my Wesley free journey continues for three and a half more days. Will I make it? Only the Lord knows…but I’m pretty sure with the help of good people and God I will overcome.

No comments: