Sep 30, 2009

Random Things

I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow. I used to have this teacher in elementary school that if you asked, “Did you get a haircut?” He would respond, “Nope…but I did get all of my hairs cut!” For some reason him saying this has always stuck with me. That’s really the only thing I remember about this man. Weird how certain things stay with you…random things. Why do we remember certain acts of history and not others? The ones we remember must have made some substantial impact on us…but a remark about a haircut? Strange.

I digress. I’m getting a haircut tomorrow and I’m really hoping it’s going to be amazing! I try not to get my hopes up too high…but I always do even if subconsciously. We will find out if tomorrow ends up being a good day or a bad day. Although…Wesley Poo is coming home tomorrow night so either way it’s going to be an AMAZING day, even if my hair ends up being a nightmare. Oh, please…don’t let it be a nightmare.

No comments: