Oct 1, 2009

Moments

When I think back to all the times in my life, the good and the bad, it's sweet to know that someone was there sharing all of those memories with me. There isn't one single moment in my life where I was alone. I have someone who I can say, "Do you remember that time when...?" and He can remember because He was there for it all. One of the best things in life is to have that close person whom you can share all your memories with, and to have someone who was there for you through thick and thin. It truly amazes me to know that I have never, ever been alone.

So, to the One that has always been my side and Who has shared all of my memories with me...thank you. You are my Lifeline, my Inspiration, my Comfort, my Conscience, my Father, and my very Best Friend. My Jesus.

No comments: