Oct 21, 2009

Glasses

So…I’ve been slacking on my blog…

Not on purpose by any means, it’s just been slipping my mind. I did go to the eye doctor this morning. I was very brave. I endured the horrible “puff” in the eyeball and only flinched a little. The girl that was running the machine said I did a good job not jumping and banging my head against the machine. I took that as a good sign. I was asked numerous times, “How does this look? Can you see it now? Is one or two better? Is two or three better? Is two or one better?” It was hard work but I prevailed. My doctor said that I am “significantly worse than my last visit.” Hmmm. At least it wasn’t a visit to test my blood pressure.

So, needless to say…I’m getting new lenses that are stronger! Now I will be able to see. Yaye!

No comments: