Apr 7, 2010

1 comment

I log on to my computer, check my emails, respond, and then I make another click to a regularly visited website with anticipation to what I seek...

I admit it...I love it when people leave comments on my blog page. When I see those little lit up words that read "1 comment" I get all giddy inside. I can't help it. I just want to know someone is actually reading what I write. Even if they hate it...at least I know someone is noticing.

Am I vain?

Don't answer.

To all my blog followers out there who leave comments (mainly Marci)...thank you! You brighten my day and give me hope that my blog page isn't just another site in the vast sea of the web.

3 comments:

Melissa Cox said...

I didn't even know I could leave a comment until I read this blog! How funny am I and how cute are you!

Ashley Nay said...

I love love love what you write...

marci said...

me too me too! I think we all want to share what we think and feel, and comments let us know that we reached someone! :)