Aug 27, 2007

Home

Well, I'm back home. It's good to be back. I had a great time in Seattle though. Lots of funny moments and time to just sit and reflect. Lots of Starbucks (okay maybe too much Starbucks) and lots of yummy food, friends and randomness. I love randomness!

It's funny how we try to squeeze God in a tiny little box. I mean, we all know we do it but sometimes it just hits me. He really doesn't ever do the thing I expect Him to do. But it's way cool to just sit back and see what He does do. I love how He orchestrates so many different things together, it makes my head hurt to try and think about it. He's been doing that a lot lately, blowing my mind. When I actually take the time to open my eyes to the little things He does all day long it's crazy. It's wonderful. It's exhilirating. It's...passionate. It's so much better than what I would come up with!

"Jesus...thanks for being You. Thanks for being random. Thanks for making me feel alive and for doing things in a complete mind blowing way! Thanks for taking care of the little things, the big things, the things I hold onto and don't want to let go of. You take care of it all and do it in a way that makes me laugh, makes me sing and makes me wanna spin around and shout for joy! You are amazing!"

No comments: