Aug 25, 2007

Seattle...Day 5

Just got done doing pilates with my friend Deanna and about six other women I've never met. Very entertaining to say the least. Good times. Now we are back in her apartment getting ready for the day. I think we might catch a chick flick and who knows what else. Probably pretty chill. I leave tomorrow. Head back to GP...say goodbye to Seattle for who knows how long. It's kind of sad. But, I'm happy to be coming home as well.

The sun is hiding again today. I can't really tell if my mood matches the weather or if the weather some how matches my mood. I'm sure its not the latter, but its nice to think the world revolves around me sometimes. :)

I feel like God's testing me. Have you ever felt like that? Have you ever felt the hand of God on you, knowing He's just waiting to see what you do?

It's pleasing to serve the Lord. Good to obey His commands and follow His precepts. The righteous will be lifted up in due time. At the proper time. In God's time. It's good to wait upon the Lord.

Hard...but good.

No comments: