Aug 22, 2007

Seattle...Day 2

Everything happens for a reason. I'm really starting to believe this. God works everything together for the good of those who love Him. What safety there is in knowing that all things work together for good...our mistakes, our joys, our fears, our passions, our dreams, our failures and our histories...they all work together to make something good, something beautiful, something unique and God inspired.

My friends car broke down today so we bummed around the car lot, talked to the sales people, walked down the street, and then went to an outlet near by. Not what we had planned but it turned out...good. Everything happens for a reason.

I am blessed. I have probably the best friends in the world. I am surrounded by such great people it amazes me at times. I am enriched everyday just by spending time with them. The things I fear pale in comparison to the joys I find in the simple things. Is it possible to be blessed more than I already am? What satisfies? What's the one thing that will complete me? What is it that I'm waiting for? I already have everything I need...anything more is just icing on the cake.

No comments: