Sep 3, 2007

I'm Awake Now!

Life really is nothing like I thought it would be. Yet...how does one predict one's life? It's kind of funny if you think about it. Our predictions are pretty much all the things we would want to happen. How convenient and incredibly boring we are. I say my life has turned out nothing like I thought it would, but what I should really say is, "My life should have happened just like this!"

It's so nice when I allow God to direct my day. I'm always amazed by the numerous blessings He pours over me when I'm not only searching for the things I want. I might say to myself, "Wow, this day happened nothing like I thought it would!" Or I might say, "Wow, this day was awesome and I'm so glad I was not in control of it!"

What am I really asking? Am I really wanting my life to turn out the way I want it to? Am I really wanting God to say, "Okay, Case, here you go. Here's your life...exactly how you wanted it to happen. No twists and turns anymore. You got it...just the way you like."

Ummmmm.

Maybe I should except the fact that life was never meant to be the way I thought it was going to be.

Guess what? I'm awake now!

1 comment:

Ashley Nay said...

no, it should be better than you thought.